Saterdag 06 April 2013

The power of olive oil and shea butter!

Recently I noticed my hair much shedding. I couldn’t think what could cause my hair to shed and break so easily. I later figured out that 1-2 weeks before, I had a double process color treatment that caused my hair to feel extremely dry and brittle hair, leading to the break. My hair is natural, so I thought it would be good to your hair after the color treatment. Natural hair refers to the hair that I have not been treated with chemicals to change his natural state. I learned that, after a permanent colour treatment, you should keep your hair hydrated.

Therefore, immediately gave me a deep conditioner and apply a generous amount of olive oil and shea butter to my scalp and hair. I added just enough so that my hair wasn’t dripping! But it’s enough that he could feel the moisture in my hair and scalp. Then my hair style with protective styles like twist, bun or updo by removing heat from the equation. Within two days of wear protective hair style, shedding stopped! Yes, stop!

Olive oil and butter it worked perfectly on my hair. Shea butter provide moisture, that my hair is scarce because of the color treatment. Olive oil sealed moisture. As a result, NO MORE shedding and my hair felt soft and had a lot of shine. In addition to this treatment, I challenged myself to 60 days not heat to the hair. It will blow dry my hair, sit under a hairdryer or using any curling iron for 60 days.

Pure Virgin olive oil can be used for more than just the kitchen! Cannot be used in the bathroom to give your hair the extra boost that you must stop the breakage and hair loss. Olive oil was used to add the oil and seal moisture from Shea butter. Shea butter is made from the shea nut. It is known to add moisture to the skin and hair. Recently, manufacturers are adding Shea butter and olive oil for hair balms and lotions for the skin. These two products are sure to make your hair and your skin feel soft and give an irresistible sheen. There are a number of products containing Shea butter, so make sure you find the product that’s right for you. Also, if you have dry skin, try putting olive oil in the bath water. I know that oil and water don’t mix, but you’ll see a noticeable difference in your skin!

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking